Udderly Hilarious!


Baaaahahahaha, this one makes me giggle every time I think about it! Near my house there is a street called Dairyfarm Terrace and one day I had this bright spark of an idea for a yarn bomb on the street pole and it cracked me up right from the start! "Dairyfarm" heh heh heh can you guess what I did!? 
I giggled my way through making it and I giggled my way through stitching it to the pole. I hope you all share my sense of humour and find this Udderly Hilarious too!!! 
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
v





There's a house for sale and a house for rent down that street LOL do you think it will put prospective residence off!?  


I snuck out on the first night after daylight savings ended when it was dark by 6:30, to sew this to the pole. At first whenever a car came past I was pretending I wasn't doin' nuffin' and walked up the path a little but then I couldn't be bothered hiding anymore. A man was walking his dog and walked past on the other side of the street. It was dark but I glanced up and saw him rubber necking at me and I tried hard not to burst into laughter! Then he walked into the next house but I could hear movement out the front like he was watching from a distance. Ha! must have been wondering what on earth I was doing! 
When I finished sewing it up, I literally laughed out loud as I walked across the road and back home. I couldn't help it! :P 




It's sewed up good and propper to that pole! I made it so that it would fit really snugly and stay up the pole. I also sewed some of the spots to overlap the join so that when I stiched it on, they covered the join, making it even more difficult to get undone if anyone tried. 
I toyed with the idea of hanging strands of white yarn from the teats to look like milk squirting out but decided that might be a little too much! Tee hee hee!
I didn't have a pattern for any of this, I just winged it. I made a love heart too as one of the spots, did you 'spot' it? :D 


Let me know if this gave you a good giggle too! 















6 comments:

Post a Comment